Our lake has numerous wildlife and many birds to view. There are other access points off the lake with hiking trails leading away from or around the lake. We also have a cabin on an island with a picnic site there, (see cabin photo gallery). paddles and lifejackets are available, (children accommodated by size)
General Pricing & Information
- Tours are available with a guide if required please call to arrange times.
- Guided trips on our lake for bird watching, wildlife watching and photography trips at a rate of $20.00 per hour.
- Canoes are $10.00 per half day/evening on our lake for guests staying at Hamilton House Bed and Breakfast Inn and $20.00 per half day/evening for casual use visitors. Life jackets are included.
- Trailer with up to 6 canoes (trailer will hold 8 canoes) is available. Trailer is $150.00/day, Canoes are $50.00 per day.
- Transportation (round trip) can be arranged at $1.00/km. Destinations within 100 kms one way from Hamilton House.
Note: Guests are responsible for all personal or group insurance needs to participate in activities. Hamilton House Bed and Breakfast Inn, its owners, operators or guides are not responsible for personal injuries, losses or liabilities encountered during activities. All guests are required to sign a waiver absolving Hamilton House Bed and Breakfast Inn of any responsibilities from an injury or loss. All children are the responsibility of their parent or guardian.